|Image: The Inspired Bride.|
These tins would go great with Sea-Glass Candy Wedding Favours.
What You Will Need:
- 4-ounce Food Safe* Metal Tins (should be approximately 2.5″ in diameter).
- A tin cover label - PDF download available from The Inspired Bride.
- A tin base wrap - PDF download available from The Inspired Bride.
- Good quality printer paper.
- Double-sided sticky tape.
- Rotary trimmer and/or a 2.25" circle punch (optional).
- Assorted candies of your choice.
- Open both PDF's in a program that will allow you to edit it – such as Illustrator or Photoshop. Add whatever text you would like to the cover label to customize it to your liking.
- After prepping your files, print them. Trim each label and wrap as precisely as you can – a rotary trimmer is a great tool to have on the wraps.
- Before applying any of your labels to your tins, clean each of them thoroughly.
- Turn the cover label over and apply double-sided sticky tape to the back side. After applying the tape, turn the label over and center it visually within the surface of the tin cover. Press firmly down to secure the label in place.
- Turn the wrap label over and apply double-sided sticky tape to the back side. After applying the tape, turn the wrap label over and vertically center the left edge of the label on the base of the tin. Continue to wrap the label around the base of the tin, keeping it as straight as possible, until both ends meet. In most cases, the label will have a little overage – you can overlap the ends or trim the extra depending on your preference. Press firmly down on the wrap to secure in place.
- Fill each tin with the candy of your choice.
Visit The Inspired Bride.