Looking to get a little crafty when it comes to your bridesmaid gifts? In this DIY project from Design Sponge, the bride chose beautiful earrings for each girl, but wanted to snazz things up a bit. So she decided to use pieces of wallpaper from a vintage sample book to turn the gifts from ordinary to special!
This concept could be applied to so many different small gifts - it’s a quick, easy, and an affordable way to dress up store-brand presents with an extra special touch.
Here’s what you need:
- Scraps of decorative paper or wallpaper
- A thick needle
- Glue Stick
- Scallop scissors
- Once you have your supplies, cut your cardstock down to size.
- Use your scallop scissors to cut the decorative paper slightly smaller than the cardstock.
- Use your needle to punch holes in the cardstock.
- Then, glue the decorative paper (no holes yet) to the cardstock.
- From the back of the cardstock, use your needle to punch through the decorative paper. Slip the earrings in, and you’re done!
Visit Design Sponge.