With the party season in full swing, it's time to mix it up with a selection of our favourite cocktails!
Apple, Orange and Ginger Punch:
|Super Food Ideas, Recipe by Emma Braz|
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 1 and 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups dry ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups lemonade, chilled
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 125g strawberries, diced
- Ice cubes, to serve
1. Combine apple juice, orange juice, dry ginger and lemonade in a large jug/bowl
2. Add Vodka, strawberries and ice. Serve
|Australian Good Taste, Recipe By Sarah Hobbs|
2 oranges, cut into 8 wedges
1 ruby red grapefruit, coarsely chopped
2 tbs caster sugar
1 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup white rum
1/2 cup limoncello
1/2 cup chilled tonic water
1. Place the orange, grapefruit and sugar in a plastic bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to pound until lightly crushed
2. Divide orange mixture among serving glasses. Top with ice. Pour over the rum, limoncello and tonic water to serve.
** Be mindful when serving to children/persons under the age of 18. A serving suggestion is to make half with alcohol and keep the remaining half alcohol-free to serve to children.
Visit Taste for more exciting cocktail recipes!