Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chalkboard Placemats From SAND,F



These Chalkboard Placemats from SAND,F will make meal time at your reception just that little bit more fun and interesting. They are an interactive table top item which engages guests children and adults alike.

Write your guests names on the Chalkboard Placemat to create a large place card, or draw something to personalise the setting. As the night and conversation progresses, your guests will naturally to start to write and draw. 

Visit SAND,F

3 comments:

  1. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and certainly savored your web page. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your website . You really have amazing articles and reviews. Thanks for sharing your web page.

    Jin
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete