Have a bare wall in the bedrooms? Well this simple DIY tutorial from Sew Craft Create will fill your bare walls in no time. Create these fantastic looking Shabby Chic Wall Hooks that can be personalised using the initial of your name!
What you will need:
12.5" by 11" wood frame
Fabric of your choice
1. Lightly brush acrylic paint over the wood applique. Let dry. Add one coat of satin finish.
2. Cut fabric slightly larger then the frame. Using the hot glue gun, glue the fabric on to one side. Pull fabric tightly on the opposite middle section and glue.
3. Pull right corner of fabric tightly down and to the right. Glue and press fabric until dry. Repeat process on left side corner.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on remain sides, leaving outer corners un-glued.
5. Tuck corner under like you are wrapping a gift. Glue and trim if needed. Repeat for each corner.
6. Glue wood appliques onto edge of frame.
7. Glue letter onto fabric.
Visit Sew Craft Create