At BD we believe that chocolate dipped strawberries are the perfect dessert! They’re gorgeous enough to impress your sweetie and easy enough to make for your kids. One Charming Party shows you how to whip these up in less than an hour.
Fresh strawberries with their stems on
Chocolate chips in white, milk or dark
Optional garnishes such as white chocolate, dark chocolate, chopped nuts
Adisposable frosting bag or quart size zipper bag
1. Carefully wash and thoroughly dry the strawberries. Melted chocolate won’t stick to wet strawberries. 2. Melt a bag of chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts in the microwave in a glass bowl. Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds to keep from burning.
3. Hold on tightly to the top of a strawberry and dip it into the chocolate.
4. If you are using chopped nuts, roll the dipped strawberry in a small bowl of chopped nuts.
5. Place the dipped strawberry onto a Silpat or piece parchment paper on top of a tray.
6. If you are using white or dark chocolate for contrast, melt that chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave.
7. Transfer the melted white or dark chocolate to a disposable frosting bag or a quart size zipper bag. Snip a tiny hole at the bottom of the bag and gently squeeze the bag of chocolate to drizzle thin lines over the strawberries.
8. Refrigerate the strawberries until you are ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
Visit One Charming party