• Using green ink, lightly ink unbleached muslin to add color.
• Stamp Sparkle Tree in black ink on muslin and allow to dry.
• Attach Lace Ribbon along bottom of tree with Glue Arts Fabric Bond adhesive (cartridge for the Glue Glider Pro.) Heat with an iron.
• Stitch along the two sides of the tree, adding a loop of gold cord as you sew, which will be used for hanging your finished ornament.
• Stuff ornament and tuck in a felt trunk before stitching along the bottom.
• Trim with either plain or pinking shears, and embellish with flowers, snowflakes and gems
Visit Hero Arts