These Christmas Tree Cake Pops by Bakerella are just too cute for words! They make a great addition to any christmas party - they make a great centrepiece or addition to your table decorations...
What You Need:
• Trees: Green Candy Melts
• Stars: Jumbo Star Sprinkles
• Ornaments: Rainbow chip sprinkles
• Paper Lollipop Sticks
If you haven’t made the regular Cake Pops before, then read this Cake Pop How-to for help.
How To Decorate the Trees:
• Make a cone shape instead of a ball and insert the lollipop sticks as usual. Place in the freezer until firm.
• Dip the entire tree in green candy melts. While still wet, you can use a toothpick to create the branches.
• When the trees are dry, you can also use toothpicks to apply a drop of green melted candy to the tree in the places you want the ornaments to be.