Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Gift-Wrapping Ideas



Whether stacked under the tree or presented to a friend, creatively wrapped presents set the tone for a memorable holiday gift exchange.




Dress packages in candy stripes for a sweet presentation. Use double-sided tape to secure the end of a length of ribbon to the bottom of a wrapped package. Wind around box, spacing stripes evenly; thread a tag through the free end of the ribbon. Finish by affixing ribbon underneath the box with double-sided tape. Repeat with ribbons in different widths or colors.



A pine-tree profile cut into gold tissue paper folds back to reveal a layer of silver tissue beneath.


With a series of crisp folds, glassine -- or less expensive tissue -- serves as both wrapping paper and ribbon.


Create a wintry scene on a wrapped present using a paper-dolls technique

Read more at Marthastewart.com: 
Gift-Wrapping Ideas  

2 comments:

  1. I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary.
    I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future. See the link below for more info.


    #diary
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete