A very simple DIY today, great for sprucing up your home living area or a children's room! Kim from the Save That Pickle Jar blog has been looking through old craft magazines and craft books lately - this is a quilled owl that she has made based on a picture in an old craft book… Hang on the wall as unique wall art or from the ceiling as a mobile.
• (2) 4” strips coiled and glued to make the eyes. (Leave a little tail of paper at the end of the coil to make the “cheeks”).
• (1) 2” strip formed into a circle and glued to make the body.
• (1) 7/8” Strip to make the “forehead”.
• (1) 5 1/2” strip to make the hoop.
• (1) 4” strip tightly coiled to make the “hanger”.
Assemble to resemble the picture and there you go! Happy Crafting!
Visit Save That Pickle Jar