We love this hair vine by Cut Out & Keep. A hair vine is a wire with beads on it that you put in your hair in lots of different ways. You can attach hair clips, elastic, wind it round a bun - the options are endless. A home made hair vine is a great way to perfectly colour match your hair accessories with your wedding colour scheme.
• Measure 70 inches/178cm of wire and cut it.
• Bend the wire in half and make a loop by twisting the wire. Twist it for about an inch, I use the tip of my thumb to the knuckle as a guide.
• Thread beads onto one of the wires
• Twist that wire back on itself so you have a branch about an inch long
• Then twist the wire for another inch and make a branch on the other side. Keep doing this for most of the length.
• Leave some wire at the other end to make another loop.
• Make the loop about an inch from your last branch and twist the wire back onto itself up to that branch
• Cut the wire ends off and make sure they are not sticking out. I flattened the loop a bit with some flat pliers too.
• Now you have a hire vine to do with as you wish. As I have short hair I put some elastic on mine and use it as an alice band but sometimes put hair grips in it so I can put it in anyway I wish.
Visit Cut Out & Keep