These gorgeous Cupcake Wrappers from Intimate Weddings are surprisingly simple to make! Made from doilies, they are just stunning and you can match them to your wedding or event theme simply by changing the colour or pattern of the doily.
Here is the free cupcake wrapper template download.
You will need:
• Paper doilies (Mine were just over 11 inches.)
• Glue stick
• Cut out the template. Place the cut out template on the doily.
• Trace along the inside curve and at the ends. Do not trace the outside curve.
• Cut out the cupcake wrapper.
• Using a glue stick, add glue to one of the edges of the wrapper. Wrap around cupcake and adhere. Fini! Wasn’t that a breeze? BTW, if you don’t want white cupcake wrappers, you can buy paper doilies in a myriad of colours online.
Tip: If you lack patience, you can stack multiple doilies on top of each other and cut out several at a time.
Visit Intimate Weddings