If you want to hand-craft invitations for your wedding, bridal shower, baby shower or even just a dinner party, then this DIY tutorial is for you! These sweet invites from The Wedding Chicks are easy to make and look stunning!
What you need:
1. Fabric with a large graphic that can you easily cut out. A great place to find fabric is over at Etsy.
2. A Glue stick. We used Elmer’s Glue Stick
3. A pair of scissors that can cut fabric with ease.
4. A7 flat cards made from cover weight paper.
1. Design your card in any word editing program, simply make sure you justify everything to the right. All of the fonts on this particular invitation are free fonts from dafont.com. On a side note this is such a great resource to finding free fonts for all of your wedding needs. Print out the card.
2. Cut out the large graphic from the gorgeous piece of fabric you selected.
3. Every so gently rub the Elmer’s Glue to the back of the applique and gently place on invitation.
4. Voilà you are instantaneously transformed into a little Martha Stewart.
Visit The Wedding Chicks