Today is the first day of Autumn, so celebrate the new season by decorating your front door with this beautiful Autumn Wreath from The Fun Times Guide
What you need:
- Wire wreath base
- Autumn leaves of various colors and kinds
- Hot glue gun
- Autumn colored ribbon - variegated orange and yellow looks great.
How to do it:
- Wash autumn leaves and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Press between waxed paper.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach leaves to wreath base.
- Continue in this manner until the wreath base is completely covered.
- Make bow with autumn-colored ribbon and attach it to your wreath.
TIP: Add acorns, pinecones and other items from nature to give the wreath more texture and color.
Visit The Fun Times Guide for more Autumn crafts